Nutrition Counselling in Toronto and the GTA
Whether your goal is to lose weight, manage a chronic health condition or food allergy, enhance athletic performance, or simply improve your diet and lifestyle, Stefanie Senior’s nutrition counselling program in Toronto will coach you to success.
During your initial 1-hour nutrition counselling appointment, Stefanie Senior, registered dietitian and nutritionist, will review and assess your health goals, diet and eating style and gather all the information necessary to design a satisfying, easy-to-follow nutrition plan based on your needs, food preferences, and lifestyle. At the end of your nutrition counselling appointment, you will walk away with clear objectives and a realistic and sustainable plan that will help you achieve the results you are looking for.
During follow-up nutrition counselling appointments, Stefanie will assess your food diary and progress and provide feedback and suggestions for improvement. She will help you plan your meals and snacks, learn how to incorporate restaurants and your favourite foods and will provide you with recipes that suit your taste buds, cooking skills and schedule. She will help you identify and overcome challenges and will provide ongoing accountability, guidance, and support to help you stay motivated and on track.
What is included?
- Comprehensive nutrition and lifestyle assessment
- Personalized meal plan based on food preferences, lifestyle and goals
- Grocery shopping guide including list of best brands
- Weekly menus and recipes
- Educational tools and resources
- Email support
- 12 or 24 personal fitness training sessions (optional)
- Personalized grocery store tour (optional)
Common areas of counselling:
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Body composition (losing fat, building muscle)
- Sports nutrition
- Eating for exercise or athletic performance
- Heart disease, high cholesterol, or high blood pressure
- Diabetes or high blood sugar
- Low iron or anemia
- Celiac disease or gluten intolerance
- Gastrointestinal conditions
- Osteoporosis or low bone density
- Pregnancy (or pre or post)
- Vegetarian or vegan nutrition
- Food allergies or intolerances
- Initial session = $145 (1 hour) OR $200 (1.5 hours)
- Follow-up sessions = $80 (30 minutes) OR $115 (45 minutes)
- Package # 1 = $500 (initial 1 hour session + 5, 30 minute follow-up sessions)
- Package # 2 = $555 (initial 1.5 hour session + 5, 30 minute follow-up sessions)
- Package # 3 = $815 (initial 1 hour session + 10, 30 minute follow-up sessions)
- Package # 4 = $870 (initial 1.5 hour session + 10, 30 minute follow-up sessions)
Couples (or 2 people)
- Initial session = $290 (2 hours together OR 1 hour each)
- Follow-up session = $115 (45 minutes together)
- Couples Package = $840 (2 hour initial session + 5, 30 minute follow-up sessions)
- Couples Package = $1340 (2 hour initial session + 10, 30 minute follow-up sessions)
Grocery store tour
- 1.5 hour grocery store tour at Loblaw’s, Metro, Longo’s or Sobey’s = $200
Check your health benefits or health care spending account. You may be covered for Registered Dietitian services in Toronto and Canada wide.